NPA Raffle 2018 Terms and Conditions
- Entrants are not restricted or limited to the number of raffle tickets which may be purchased.
- Raffle ticket sales will commence on 16 February 2018 and conclude on 30 June 2018 at 5:00pm Australian Eastern Standard Time.
- Entrants need not be present to win. Prizes cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.
Due to government regulations Western Australian residents are not permitted to purchase tickets in the raffle and are not eligible for any prizes.
- The draw for the winners will take place on 30 June 2018 at 5pm, at the Mt Keira Scout Camp, Mount Keira Rd, Mount Keira NSW 2500.
- The legal age for purchasing raffle tickets is 18. If the winners are under the age of 18 years the prizes will be awarded to their parents or legal guardians.
- In the draw for the winners, the major prize will be drawn first and the other prizes drawn in descending order of the prize number and value.
- All winners will be notified by phone or email within 8 days of the winners being drawn, and the winner’s details will be published on the National Parks Association of NSW website by 10 July 2018. A list of all prizes and winners will be displayed.
- Prize values are the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier/website and are correct at time of printing. All prize values are in Australian dollars.
- National Parks Association of NSW shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or sustained in connection with any prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- National Parks Association of NSW will make all reasonable efforts to locate the winners and deliver the prizes. If any prizes remain unclaimed National Parks Association of NSW will deal with such prizes in accordance with the law.
- By entering the raffle you will allow National Parks Association of NSW to contact you about news, events and general information in relation to the organisation. You may unsubscribe from the National Parks Association of NSW mailing list at any time.
Prize terms and conditions
- $4,000 voucher to Norfolk or Lord Howe Island with Oxley Travel: Your voucher is redeemable at Oxley Travel, 102 Horton St, Port Macquarie, NSW. Non-transferrable & non-redeemable for cash. Valid until 31 December 2019.
- Bombay Point Eco Cottages: Two weekend nights in an Eco Spa Cottage for 2 Adults. Booking must not be in school holidays. Additional services may be added to this booking. Valid until June 2019
- The Jungle Lodge, Blue Mountains Botanic Garden, Mount Tomah: This offer may be redeemed for a single night mid-week stay (from Sunday night to Thursday night inclusive) during any off-peak period, subject to availability. The offer is not available during NSW public school holidays or on public holidays. Valid until 31 December 2018.
- Paperbark Camp, Woollamia: One night a deluxe safari tent. Sun – Thurs nights only, not valid during peak season. Valid until 30 June 2019.
- Swissotel Sydney: One night stay in a Premier King Room for 2 people – subjected to availability and blackout dates apply. Valid from 1 July 2018 to 30 June 2019
- Belvoir Theatre: Double pass to ‘A Taste Of Honey’ 21 July – 19 August 2018. Offer excludes Opening Night and is subject to availability. Redeem Before: 19 August 2018