The Prudence Tucker Awards were established in 2004 to honour Prudence Tucker, a longstanding and dedicated member of NPA. The Awards recognise consistent, persistent, innovative and significant effort by members in support of NPA’s aims, projects and member activities. Awards are made on an annual or occasional basis.
Nominations are now being accepted for the following awards.
- Branch Awards: for wide-ranging contribution to a Branch over a substantial period of time.
- Bushwalking Leadership Awards: for contribution of leadership and coordination to the NPA Activities program over a substantial period of time.
- Organisational Support Awards: for contribution of time and effort in support of NPA’s organisational structure over a substantial period of time.
- State Conservation Awards: for contribution to substantial State-wide conservation outcomes that have benefited both NPA and the wider community.
- Excellence in Conservation Occasional Award: for outstanding and extended service in conservation and to NPA over a number of years.
- Allen and Beryl Strom Volunteer Occasional Award: for outstanding conservation efforts and outcomes that benefit both NPA and the wider community.
Please consider nominating members who contribute so much of their time to NPA.
Nominations may be made by NPA members, branch committees or staff. Nominations close Friday 29 September 2017.
Download volunteer awards 2017 form or call 9299 0000
Awards will be presented at the NPA 60th Anniversary Picnic on Sunday 5 November 2017.