The Executive plays a key role in developing strategy, and is responsible for NPA’s annual business plan and budget. Working closely with the Executive Officer, it manages NPA’s financial and operational affairs.
- President: Anne Dickson
- Senior Vice President: vacant
- Vice President: Sam Garrett-Jones
- Hon Treasurer: Ted Woodley
- Hon Secretary: Ian Donovan
- General Executive: Grahame Douglas, Samantha Newton, David Papps, Anne Reeves, Peter Wilson.
Become an Executive member
All positions are elected annually by the State Council, and are entirely voluntary. Nominations close at the end of each September.