The Executive manages the affairs of NPA subject to policies, decisions and directions of the State Council. Its responsibilities include overseeing financial and operational affairs, implementing the strategic plan and advancing NPA’s objects. All positions are elected annually by the State Council, and are entirely voluntary.
Current NPA Executive
- President: Anne Dickson
- Senior Vice President: vacant
- Vice President: Sam Garrett-Jones
- Hon Treasurer: Ted Woodley
- Hon Secretary: Ian Donovan
- Committee members: Grahame Douglas, Samantha Newton, David Papps, Anne Reeves