National Parks Association of NSW (NPA) initiated this campaign because we’re at a crossroads in history as the Regional Forest Agreements (RFAs) start to expire. The RFAs are the deals between the state and federal governments that allow industrial logging of public forests. They have meant that for the last 20 years logging has been going on in our forests that has driven many species to the brink of extinction.
What’s the plan?
How will we achieve this plan?
How can I help?
More information and further reading
- Read our analysis of the Regional Forest Agreements
- Read about the impact of logging on water supplies
- Read about the impact of logging on forest species and ecosystems
- Read about the impact of logging on climate change
- Read about the economic failures of logging
- where does the wood go?